Does the idea of flight excite you? Have you had a lifelong interest in aviation and aircrafts? If this sounds like you, you’ve come to the right place. At Alliance Aviation, we too are passionate about flight. When you enroll in one of our many flight training programs, you’re guaranteed access to the best aviation training available from professional, devoted, impassioned educators, allowing you to take the necessary steps in order to become an airline pilot in the United States.
|Alliance Aviation is the biggest independent aviation training center in the United States and Latin America able to meet your aviation training needs.
- FAA status and more than 20 years of experience in aviation training.
- Pilots from all over the world are trained according to our FAA approved type rating programs, also meeting requirements of: Mexico, Ecuador, Colombia, Costa Rica, Peru, India, Vietnam, South Korea, between others.
- x11 Airbus A320 FFS Level “D”
- x 2 Airbus A320 FTD Level 5
- x6 Boeing 737NG FFS Level “D”
- x2 Boeing FTD Level 5
- x1 ATR 72/42
- Locations in: Fort Lauderdale, Miami, Dallas, Cancun, Las Vegas, Orlando
Whether you’re an experienced pilot seeking accreditation from one of our programs, a private pilot looking to begin a career with commercial airlines, or a regional airline in search of an academy to train your new hires, Alliance Aviation has programs to fit your needs. To learn more about our programs or to enroll, contact us today to get started!