India DGCA Initial A320
India DGCA pilots looking for an approved A320 type rating can come to Alliance Aviation for reliable courses in a high-tech atmosphere. Our A320 type rating courses provide the proper training which can help India DGCA pilots earn their certification and qualify to become commercial pilots.
Course Inclusions as per DGCA Car Effective Oct. 1, 2016:
Course Inclusions as per DGCA car effective 1st oct 2016:
Jet Induction Training
- 2 days (12 hours) of theory course with full time ground instructor.
- 5 Sessions MFTD / VPT (20h)
Phase 1: Ground Training (66h)
- 12 days of theory course with full time ground instructor.
- Computer Based Trainer (CBT) with full time ground instructor.
Phase 2: Simulator Training
- 6 sessions of MFTD / VPT (24h)
- 8 Sessions of 4 hours Full Flight Simulator.
- 1 LOFT session
- 2 Session for skill test CA 40 Day/Night & IRPPC.
- 1 LVO + AWO as required.
NO VISA & TSA NEEDED!
ACCOMMODATION WITH BREAKFAST INCLUDED
DGCA India paperwork
33 TOTAL TRAINING DAYS