FAA ATR Type Rating – Prior Experience OR CCQ
Pilots with prior aircraft experience, perhaps even those who have flown for smaller regional airlines, can benefit from the ATR type rating courses offered by Alliance Aviation. Here, we want to provide motivated aviators with the commercial pilot training that will help them launch their career as an airline pilot or cargo pilot for a large corporation. Learn more about our prior experience ATR type rating courses below and learn how to enroll at Alliance Aviation today.
- 24 Hours of Ground School
- 11 Hours of Flight Training
- 8 Day Total Program
- At least a commercial pilot certificate with appropriate category and class ratings, and an instrument rating.
- Previously qualified in the A319/A320/A321/A330/A340 as Pilot-In-Command (PIC) or Second-In-Command (SIC)
- Minimum of 250 hours flight experience within the last 59 months.
- FAA License Instrumental multi-engine (if you do not have an FAA license, you will need a letter of verification from the FAA.