CCQ A330 TYPE RATING PRIOR EXPERIENCE
- 24 Hours of Ground School
- 11 Hours of Flight Training
- 8 Day Total Program
- At least a commercial pilot certificate with appropriate category and class ratings, and an instrument rating.
- Previously qualified in the A319/A320/A321/A330/A340 as Pilot-In-Command (PIC) or Second-In-Command (SIC). Minimum of 250 hours within the last 59 months.
- FAA License Instrumental multi-engine (if you do not have an FAA license, you will need a letter of verification from the FAA).
Take flight on the career path of your dreams by learning how to become a commercial pilot. Learn how to operate an Airbus by working at our Airbus pilot training facility, and get the education you need in order to earn you A330 type rating. Our courses last eight days and include training on the flight simulators. Learn how to become a commercial pilot by working with Alliance Aviation today.