TYPE RATING CCQ A320 PRIOR EXPIRIENCE
- Pilots Previously Qualified on Type as PIC or SIC with a minimum of 250 hours or current within 12 months as PIC or SIC can qualify for the reduce course.
- Type Rating for the A320. This course leads to a type rating for the specific aircraft type. Completion of the curriculum results in a check, which satisfies the requirement of 14 CFR 61.63 or 61.157 and India DGCA Approved.
- At least a Commercial Pilot certificate with appropriate category and class ratings, and an instrument rating.
- Previously qualified in the A319/A320/A321/A330/A340 as Pilot-In-Command (PIC) or Second-In- Command (SIC) Minimum of 250 hrs. within the last 59 months.
- Other pre-requisites may apply. Contact us for further details.