FAA ATR 42/72 300-500-600 PRIOR EXPERIENCE OR CCQ
- Pilots Previously Qualified on Type as PIC or SIC with a minimum of 250 hours or current within 12 months as PIC or SIC can qualify for the reduce course.
- Type Rating for the ATR 42/72. This course leads to a type rating for the specific aircraft type. Completion of the curriculum results in a check, which satisfies the requirement of 14 CFR 61.63 or 61.157
- At least a Commercial Pilot certificate with appropriate category and class ratings, and an instrument rating.
- Previously qualified in the ATR 42/72 as Pilot-In-Command (PIC) or Second-In-Command (SIC) with a minimum of 250 hours within the last 59 months.
- Other pre-requisites may apply. Contact us for further details.