TYPE RATING A330 INITIAL
Type Rating for the A330. This course leads to a type rating for the specific aircraft type. Completion of the curriculum results in a check, which satisfies the requirement of 14 CFR 61.63 or 61.157 and India DGCA Approved.
A330 Course Consist of:
- 80 Hours of Ground School
- 08 Hours of Fix Base Simulator (incl. in G/S)
- 36 hrs.of Full Flight Simulator
- At least a current Commercial Pilot certificate with appropriate category and class ratings, and an instrument rating.
- Pilots requiring India DGCA Approved Training will, in some cases be subject to additional training
- requirements. Please contact us for specific details.